Sunday 20 May 2018

CVS | Precious Girl

Good Morning Friends!
Welcome to the blog! Lina here with you today showing this layout I created using the More Than Words collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. I've decided to document a sweet picture of my eldest little and myself while we were on vacation last year in Mexico. And to be honest, I don't know how I hadn't scrapbooked it until now :P


The paper in this collection is seriously something else... it's so beautifully done and every sheet makes my little heart pitter patter. For this particular layout, I used the floral sheet called Precious (fittingly enough), the coral sheet Called Sketchbook and Radiant which is that lovely black on white random polka dot. You see, I could not decide on which sheet I wanted to use so  I used many LOL!

My photo is printed in black and white and is matted with random pieces of paper I had from the collection. The sweet black 2x3 card you see to the left of my photo is from the Collage sheet. It was perfect for this layout and the message I was trying to convey. It also acts as a sort of sub-title for my layout.


I created a few clusters in terms of embellishing on my layout and created a visual triangle. I have two larger clusters and one smaller one in the top right hand corner of my photo. To embellish, I used the beautiful ephemera from the Die Cut Ephemera pack. And, I also used stickers from the Accessory Stickers page. Both two of my favourite!

For my title, I used the word "precious" from the Chipboard Titles package and the word "girl" is a AC Thickers in Goldie. I love the combination of fonts and colours for title work. I feel it just makes the entire title fun!


Two things to finish off my layout... First, I created a nest of yellow thread and a home for my flair button to sit. I feel it gives a great foundation and a bit of texture to the entire layout. Secondly, I feel a heathy scattering of Enamel shapes is always a good thing! :)

I hope you all enjoyed my layout today and will be back tomorrow to see what the other ladies are up to :)
xoLina















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!