Sunday 7 January 2018

Let it Snow

Hey Friends!
Today, I'm sharing this layout I created with Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa. It was originally released last year but they re-released it adding some fun new elements to the beautiful collection. Here's what I created:


I started with the background paper and using my Silhouette Cameo and a cut file from The Cut Shoppe, cut out that adorable Holly and Hanging Stars piece. I then paper pieced it using paper from the collection and the 6x6.

The photo I used is from this Christmas when my daughters and I went to see Santa and take pictures with him. My oldest, pictured here, was giddy the entire time and had a laundry list of things she wanted to talk to Santa about. :P



I placed this chipboard "Let it Snow" across the Holly cut file. I just love the "banner" effect it has. It's so celebratory!

For this layout, it was my mission to use my chipboard. I feel like it's the most neglected in my arsenal of embellishing pieces. So, with this in mind, I made sure to use many pieces on my layout.


For the journaling aspect of my layouts, I like to use tiny words from the Accessory Sticker's sheet to convey my message. If I have something more to say, I usually write it on the back of the layout, including the date and ages of everyone involved.

I finished my layout with some enamel dots an some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine. My fave!

Have a wonderful day!
xoLina





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!