Thursday 29 June 2017

Wonderful Winter

Good Morning Scrappy Fam,

Today, I'm sharing a quick layout I created with the wonderful Snow and Cocoa collection from Crate Paper. This photo has been waiting to be scrapbooked all winter, spring and now summer. I've had it printed and ready to go on my desk for ages and I'm just now getting the chance to scrap it. 😛



I started with some mixed media on this black and white print background sheet. I took some Dylusions Ink Spray in London Blue and Purple and used the packaging technique to smoosh it onto my paper.


I waited a bit for the ink to dry and hopped right into embellishing using the die cuts, sticker accents and chipboard pieces. I created a metallic gold nest for the button flair and glued that down.


Finally, I added some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine splatters to the page and called it done!
Thanks for stopping by today friends!
xoLina


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!