Friday 7 April 2017

PI| April Pinspire Me | Pitch Fever

Hey and Hello!
Today is the start of a new Pinspire Me challenge over on Paper Issues and I'm playing along this month. The colourful moodboard was irresistable, I just had to! Below you'll find the exact moodboard we all used for April. I just love it!
You can find the blog post here on the Paper Issues blog:
http://
paperissues.blogspot.com/2017/04/april-pinspire-me-mood-board.html
 


When I saw this gorgeous collage of colours and patterns, I knew exactly what photo and paper collection I wanted to use. The photo is of my oldest daughter at her first MLB Blue Jays game. She is their biggest (littlest) fan! And, the paper collection I used is Amy Tangerine's newest, On A Whim. It totally works with all it's bright colours!

To embellish my layout, I used various pieces from the entire collection including the Ephemera, the Chipboard Phrase Stickers, and the Clear Stickers. I mean who could resist it all? I couldn't! LOL!
I also used a couple pieces of paper from the 6x6 paper pad to matte my photo and the mounted it all with a foam sheet for dimension.


To create my title, Pitch Fever, I used two different alphas... For the "Pitch" I used an older set of Thickers from Amy Tan called Memento and for the "Fever" part of my title, I used Jillibean Soup's alphas in Tart Teal.
I really enjoyed creating a layout for this challenge and I hope you'll play along with us this month :)


Remember that if you're shopping, to use discount code LINA to save 20% off your entire order!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!