Tuesday 13 September 2016

Paper Issues: Roll the Dice: Cookie Monsters

Hey Friends!
Today's layout and process video is one of my daughter and husband, AKA The Cookie Monsters. It doesn't matter how much my daughter looks and acts like me, one things is for certain... she has her dad's sweet tooth! This photo was taken a couple weekends ago while in Niagara Falls at the Hershey store. They were both in candy heaven! LOL!

This layout is part of a challenge over at Paper Issues, Roll the Dice. Head over to the blog and play along... you won't be disappointed, it's fun! Find the link here: http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2016/09/roll-dice.html



The collection I used for this layout is Fun with Friends by Photoplay. This collection is fun... It's full of colour and kitsch. It kinda has an old school, soda shop feel. 




Hope you guys have enjoyed seeing my layout today. Hope you'll be back soon! 😊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks! I {heart} comments!